It’s no surprise that I love solo travelling. And if there’s one thing that’s lucky enough to be with me to many places around the Philippines and Southeast Asia, it’s none other than my CabinZero Bag.
I love my CabinZero Bag, there’s no doubt about that. It’s been with me through my long travels in Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, and the Philippines. I’ve been using it for a year now, and there’s no sign that it will give up anytime soon.
What I’m using is a classic 44L – Ultra light Cabin Bag or what they call the Urban Camo. It weighs approximately 760 grams or less than 1 kg. That’s really light. Its dimensions are 55x40x20 cm and the outer composition is waterproof polyester—a perfect buddy even if it’s raining.
I have the option to change my bag, but why do I keep using my CabinZero Bag?
- Its proven durability. Whenever I go back to the Philippines after traveling, it’s always fully loaed. Especially when I came home from Thailand. There was one instance that I could no longer close it, because I crammed all my stuff in it. But CabinZero’s zipper stayed stable, so I didn’t worry that it would get damaged. I love how the zippers works well.
- It’s comfortable to carry. I love its thick padded shoulder straps. That makes a difference. Since they’re thick and soft, they don’t cause pain on the shoulders even if the bag’s heavy. It’s “S” curved straps help distribute the weight and give the arms extra flexibility. Aside from that, it has side compression straps, top and side handles. In case you don’t want to carry it on your back, you can simply carry it as a suitcase.
- It’s spacious. Given that it’s a 44 litter bag, I love how they made it spacious. I like the extra room for the laptop which is important for a digital nomad. Having a secure and safe place for your laptop is a big plus. There is also a big pocket in front. It can carry a lot of things if you need extra space.
- I love its design. I’m done with plain colored bags, so when I had the opportunity to get a new CabinZero Bag, I chose something that would stand out. Its Urban Camo design is way cooler than a usual military fatigue print. Because of its unique design, I can easily distinguish my bag from the rest of the baggage whenever I need to pick it up from the airport’s luggage carousel.
- My things are secured in this bag. I wonder how many bag brands have a built in global tracker. I’m not sure, but one thing I’m certain of is, CabinZero has that b device. Every bag has Okoban lifetime tracking that allows every individual to register the bag online, so in case he loses his bag, he can retrieve it. Aside from that, its zippers are lockable.
I’m glad that I made the right decision by choosing CabinZero as my bag buddy during my year of travels. In fact, my bag is covered by a 25-year warranty, too. It has everything that I need in a backpack—durability, enough space, lightness, and affordability. If you wish to buy yours, you can visit their website by clicking on this link.